- From Dr.DD’s News Granary
– Why Chanakya says this?
The pearls of wisdom from Chanakya are given here as a Quick Capsule.
- Learn from the mistakes of others… You can’t live long enough to make them all yourselves!!
- A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.
- Even if a snake is not poisonous, it should pretend to be venomous.
- There is some self-interest behind every friendship. There is no friendship without self-interests. This is a bitter truth.
- “Before you start some work, always ask yourself three questions - Why am I doing it, What the results might be and Will I be successful? Only when you think deeply and find satisfactory answers to these questions, go ahead.
- As soon as the fear approaches near, attack and destroy it
- The world's biggest power is the youth and beauty of a woman.
- Once you start working on something, don't be afraid of failure and don't abandon it. People who work sincerely are the happiest.”
- The fragrance of flowers spreads only in the direction of the wind. But the goodness of a person spreads in all direction.
- God is not present in idols. Your feelings are your god. The soul is your temple.
- A man is great by deeds, not by birth
- Never make friends with people who are above or below you in status. Such friendships will never give you any happiness.
- Treat your kid like a darling for the first five years. For the next five years, scold them. By the time they turn sixteen, treat them like a friend. Your grown up children are your best friends.
- Books are as useful to a stupid person as a mirror is useful to a blind person.
- Education is the best friend. An educated person is respected everywhere. Education beats the beauty and the youth.
Keep Reading ……